Director, Strategic Sourcing (FMCG)
Essential Job Functions:
- Track market trends and open business relations with target/strategic suppliers
- Develop and manage supplier portfolios and undertake supplier negotiations through relationship-building to maximize business benefits.
- Identify opportunities for price negotiation, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient finance processes.
- Negotiate and Manage supplier contracts to ensure best value and/or manage risk to the business.
- Oversight strategic suppliers for export business including but not limited to communication and support of team members in supply chain and sales/marketing activities.
- Solid experience in FMCG industry and good network with FMCG suppliers is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills and a strategic outlook
- +4 years of relevant work experience, including experience in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing or management consulting in the Strategic Sourcing practice areas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to influence all levels and work effectively across functions, internal and external stakeholders.
The Strategic Sourcing Director will play a key role in leading the Strategic Sourcing to support and provide expertise in the areas of Supplier Rationalization, Contract Management and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
What We Offer For You
- Meaningful job and Development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours & place.
Work location: Helsinki, Finland is preferred, other location can be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org